STARTUPS SHOWCASE: NEXT GENERATION COMMERCE TECHNOLOGY
WIN A DEMO SPOT AT THE MILLENNIAL 20/20 SUMMIT
On the 7th and 8th September 2016, Millennial 20/20 APAC Summit will bring together start-ups, brands, retailers and corporates, world-class speakers, experiential exhibitors, live immersive showcases and a series of networking opportunities, all exploring the Future of NextGen Commerce.
Unilever Foundry is the global collaboration platform that connects Unilever's 400+ brands and functions with disruptive startups to pioneer the future of marketing. We're looking for 25 start-ups and scale-ups who have developed truly innovative technology to be part of the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street. Winning start-ups will be given a free 1m x 1m demo area within the summit with their own graphics applied and with furniture provided. They will also be given access to exclusive networking with Unilever brand leaders who will be in attendance and the opportunity to meet some of the most innovative game-changers who are shaping the future of next generation commerce.
The selected companies will be chosen by a judging panel, that include Forbes, Millennial 20/20 and Unilever executives. The application deadline is midnight, 15th August 2016. Successful applicants will be contacted by Millennial 20/20. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are open to companies in the following five categories:
If you're successful, we will contact you to request any graphics including a high resolution logo and any supporting branding required for the stands. We will also share images with you of how your stands will look and be designed. The information and graphics you provide will be used to create your exhibition space and the marketing material distributed at the Summit, including in our Event Guide. All competition exhibitors are required to purchase two tickets to the Summit at a discounted rate of $200 USD or $275 SGD.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
7th – 8th September 2016
15th August 2016
1. Entrants must be start-ups in one of the categories outlined in the application
2. The closing date for entrants will be midnight 15th August 2016.
3. Eligibility of entrants will be determined by reference to the following criteria:
Innovative and clearly differentiated from what's already on the market
Relevant and interesting to the brand & marketing industry
Company incorporation was within the last 5 years
Demonstrate innovation in one of the following five categories:
Future of Retail
Future of Media
Brand & Content Innovation
Data, Insights & Personalisation
4. Entrants must complete the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street application form and confirm that they have accepted these terms and conditions in the form.
The top twenty-five startups will be selected as winners and will receive a 1m x 1m stand with branded backdrop and furniture within the Start-up Street for the 2 day Summit.
The top twenty-five startups will be required to purchase a minimum of two attendance tickets at a discounted rate of $200 USD or $275 SGD for full 2 day access.
The top twenty-five startups are required to take part in the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street on 7th – 8th September, 2016 at the ArtScience Museum in Singapore.
Winners will be given the opportunity to network with Unilever brands, marketers and other industry leaders.
Winners will be listed and showcased in the Millennial 20/20 Event Guide.
Winners will be listed in a Unilever Foundry section of the Press Office on-site at Millennial 20/20.
6. The top 25 companies will be selected by a panel made up of independent experts, Unilever executives and representatives from Millennial 20/20. The panel decision is at its discretion and final and cannot be challenged. The panel also reserve the right to select companies who may not comply with the criteria defined in section 4.
7. The top 25 winning companies will be announced in August 2016 and contacted directly by Unilever Foundry.
8. Entrants must be available to travel to Singapore and attend Millennial 20/20 on 7th & 8th September 2016 and be able to pay for the costs of their own travel, accommodation as specified in 6d, relevant visas, any passport renewals, insurance and transfers to and from their accommodation and the Millennial 20/20 Summit.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 will not be responsible for the costs or expenses of any travel, accommodation, entertainment, insurance or day-to-day expenses incurred by any winner.
10. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 may publicise your company and its business on its website and/or any Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 promotional materials.