F6S offer £1,000 + VAT for the first 40 that sign up
- 1m Startup Booth (with personalised graphic across the whole booth - see image below of the set-up) on May 3rd and 4th (table, WIFI, power, lighting all provided as well)
- Logo Exposure on the Millennial 2020 website homepage, dedicated F6S startup village page, newsletter, in the event app and event guide as well as at-event and digital signage at the venue
- 3 Complimentary Passes (worth £550 each)
The startup must fit into one of the following categories:
RETAIL, MARKETING, MOBILE, PAYMENTS, DATA, INNOVATION, VIDEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, CRM, E-COMMERCE, ADVERTISING, VIRTUAL REALITY, AUGMENTED REALITY, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
and/or fit into one of the following industry sectors covered by the Summit:
FINANCE, AUTO, FASHION & BEAUTY, TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY, FOOD & BEVERAGE
Who Attends the Summit?
Millennial 20/20 is where world-leading consumer brands and retailers come together with the most innovative and disruptive startups to shape and realise the future of commerce.
Startup Benefits of exhibiting in the F6S Startup Village @ M20/20
- Get your company in front of the world's leading brands and retailers (Innovation, Digital, Marketing, Ecommerce leads - confirmed brands and retailers include Unilever, PepsiCo, Boots, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, Melia Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard and many more)
- Get your business in front of 200+ leading business media in attendance including official media partners Forbes, CNBC, Campaign Magazine and leading media from New York Times, City AM, The Economist, Business Insider and many more.
- Be part of the Showcase Tours; Curated brand and retailer tours will run across the two days and stop at the F6S startup village
To know more visit, f6s.com/f6sstartupvillagem2020london/apply
18th April 2017
F6S Start-up Village:
3rd & 4th May 2017